13 Aug, 2013
We are pleased to announce the initial six presentations to the Ruxcon 2013 line-up:
- Amateur Satellite Intelligence: Watching North Korea - David Jorm
- Payment Applications Handle Lots of Money. No, Really: Lots of It - Mark Swift & Alberto Revelli
- 50 Shades of Oddness - Inverting the Anti-Malware Paradigm - Peter Szabo
- Assessing the Linux Desktop's Security - Ilja van Sprundel
- .Net Havoc - Manipulating Properties of Dormant Server Side Web Controls - Shay Chen
- Cracking and Analyzing Apple iCloud Protocols: iCloud Backups, Find My iPhone, Document Storage - Vladimir Katalov
Additional presentations will be published every week leading up to Ruxcon.
Ruxcon is approaching quickly, and if you haven't booked accommodation yet, we suggest you do so soon. Check out our travel page for useful information about accommodation options and Melbourne. Qantas is currently selling heavily discounted flights to Melbourne from every major city in Australia for the same dates as Ruxcon & Breakpoint. The sale ends August 6th.